Title

InfoManic

Variety is the splicing of life and love.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Netvibes

I have tried to use many different RSS Readers, Aggregators, Desktop Applications, etc. I found Netvibes a while ago and, after setting up a couple pages with numerous feeds, I've been to the site on a daily basis for several months.

According to TechCrunch, Netvibes recently secured another round of financing to the tune of $15 million. Here's the story.

One thing I found recently was that Netvibes allows you to publish your page to the Netvibes ecosystem. My Netvibes page is called, "My Daily Me," (please don't steal that), referring the the 'phenomenon' of the Daily Me. Being allowed to publish my tabs has been very valuable as now I'm able to pass along my newspaper to colleagues who either aren't techy enough to do it themselves, or aren't aware certain pages, blogs, wikis, etc. exist. One of my Netvibes tabs is available on the left hand margin of this page ... take a look for yourself. Many influential PR, Marketing, Tech blogs, et al.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home